This website uses its own cookies to facilitate your navigation and third-party cookies arising from their use on our website, from social media, and also in order to improve its usability and subject organisation using Google Analytics. Personal details are not consulted. If you continue navigating, we will consider that you accept their use. You can change your settings or obtain more information here
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded onto the User’s computer and that enables TUI, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a User or of his/her device and, depending on the information that it contains and the way in which the User’s device is used, can be used to recognise the User. Because of the above, TUI requires the express consent of Users in order to link, inside the cookies, the stored data with the information and personal data provided. TUI may use its own or third-party cookies on P6A.
It shall be understood that the User has given his/her consent if he/she enters and uses P6A, without prejudice to the fact that he/she may revoke this at any time and disable the cookies. Said consent shall not be required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service from the information society that is expressly requested by the User.
TYPES OF COOKIES:
Depending on who is the owner of the cookie:
– Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the terminal device of the User from a device or domain managed by TUI and from where the information and/or service requested by the User is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the terminal device of the User from a device or domain that is not managed by TUI, but is managed by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the cookie duration:
– Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the User is accessing P6A.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined time period by the party managing the cookie.
Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
– Technical cookies: These are cookies that enable the User to browse through P6A, and to use the various options or services. These are used, among other purposes, to control data traffic and communication, to identify the log in, to access restricted-access areas, to use security elements during browsing or to share contents via social media.
– Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that enable the User to access P6A using some general characteristics based on a set of criteria on the User’s terminal (the language, the type of search engine through which access is made, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.).
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies that make it possible to quantify the number of Users, and make a statistical measurement and analysis of the use that Users make of TUI’s services and products. They are used in order to improve the range of products and services that TUI offers.
On P6A, Google Analytics is used, which is a website analysis service developed by Google that enables the measurement and analysis of browsing on web pages. Users can find more information on this subject and disable the use of these cookies at: https://www.google.es/intl/es_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Through the use of website analytics, information is obtained concerning the number of Users that access websites, the number of web pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the operator that provides the service, the search engine used and the terminal. All of this information helps to offer a better and more customised service for Users.
ALLOWING, BLOCKING OR DELETING COOKIES
Users can access the settings of the search engine they use to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their device. Below are the instructions to configure cookies in the main search engines:
· Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy ->
Content settings. For more information, the User can consult Google support or the Help option of his/her search engine.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, the User can consult Mozilla support or the Help option of his/her search engine.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, the User can consult Microsoft support or the Help option of his/her search engine.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, the User can consult Apple support or the Help option of his/her search engine.